-->

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Plan Holidays to India & Undergo Gamut of Emotions!


Visiting India in the winters of 2011 was one of the best decisions I ever made in my relatively short life (well, you’d consider 28 a relatively young age now, wont you?). I stress upon winters because I have been told this country virtually burns in the scorching heat of the summers!

I have to admit that I was little apprehensive while chalking out my holiday plans to this ancient country, given the “wonderful” press this country enjoys. But to my utter surprise and incredible pleasure, my trip to India has been as fantastic and as full of dramatics as a Bollywood pot-boiler!

I don’t have the good fortune to enjoy a luxury holiday to India like so many of our fellow Britons. But money is the last thing on your mind when you travel across the beautiful cities of Delhi, Goa, Mumbai, Kerala, Jaipur and Cochin. Negotiating the legendary Indian madness takes all your time! Imagine this – you are sitting in your swanky car cruising along in what is considered one of the most posh localities of New Delhi and suddenly you see a cow in the rear view mirror of your vehicle!! Well, what’s the fuss? This is as common a sight in India as a double-decker red bus in our country!

Holidays to India are no doubt a roller coaster ride that makes you experience emotions you didn’t even knew existed but in all fairness there is yet to discovered a country that boasts the colours and vibrancy of the country known as India!

Visit this country at least once in your lifetime and get close to your own self!

Follow Me

Join me on the New Digg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...